Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I installed the EKR seat covers, very happy with them. The rear seat bottom is a bit weird to install because of the bar under the seat, so I left those cover straps not too tight when reinstalling the seat. I don't know if all Cross models have this bar, or only the AWD with its different rear suspension. The underside of the seat has a recessed groove so it can fit over this bar:
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Car
is

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recommend EKR TOO! I bought a full kit for my 2021 C-HR and that looks like real leather! Perfect! It’s a hassle to install everything and the rear seat does not allow the seatbelts to attach perfectly but I never had anybody in the back of the C-HR, so it wasn’t an issue.
If you want to save some money, go for EKR, support is awesome too.

if you want a real deal!Go for KATZKIN! I have KATZKIN installed and it’s the same of one member posted here already.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So much for being patient, right!??… I ordered an all-leather Katzkin kit through a local leather shop. I have no point of reference to say if they are good or not, but I love how it looks. And, of course, super expensive ($1,700 installed) in comparison to my original budget of $250. But they are not mere seat covers, it is a full reupholster job. And, they do have a 3-years/36 months warranty. Here is a link to a video I posted to Insta.

CrossSaint 🥐
Hey CrossSaint !
I have the same leather seats installed, same price, same company!
Do you happen to feel like the leather wasn’t really attached properly to the seat brackets? I mean, when you go over a speed bump.

I feel it sometimes after the KATZKIN installation.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts