Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just purchased a black ‘22 Cross L. As much as I love the light interior color, I know I will mess it up sooner than later.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Plant

I have tried left and right searching for seat covers specifically made for our model, but no luck so far. The closest were in Amazon, made for the RAV4, but the rear seat cover has a taller center headrest than what the Cross carries.

Car Vehicle Plant Automotive design Motor vehicle

Car Car seat cover Automotive design Head restraint Tints and shades

If you know of any source that has them in black, I am willing to pay up to $250 for “quality” ones. I am in North Texas, USA.

Thank you!
CrossSaint 🥐

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Be patient. Sometimes it takes awhile for a new model to have accessories to fit it. I really don’t think it will be long.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Be patient. Sometimes it takes awhile for a new model to have accessories to fit it. I really don’t think it will be long.
So much for being patient, right!??… I ordered an all-leather Katzkin kit through a local leather shop. I have no point of reference to say if they are good or not, but I love how it looks. And, of course, super expensive ($1,700 installed) in comparison to my original budget of $250. But they are not mere seat covers, it is a full reupholster job. And, they do have a 3-years/36 months warranty. Here is a link to a video I posted to Insta.

CrossSaint 🥐

1 - 3 of 3 Posts