Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner

When will I get my car

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Lukki7ster 
#1 ·
Ordered my cross in feb. I was told 2 months for delivery. Yesterday, I am told now 3 or 4 months from now.. hopefully by end of sept.

#2 · (Edited)
Good luck. Toyota just announced it will reduce production by one million vehicles this year. I'm not sure if that figure is Japan only or worldwide. They said it was to reduce pressure on suppliers and ensure quality doesn't suffer. Today they announced another 100,000 reduction for this month.
I'm 155 days into the waiting game.

#6 ·
I'm in Ontario, Canada.

Ordered an XLE AWD May 15, 2022. Was told it would be about 3-4 months, which I was fine with. They weren't certain if I could have the two tone interior or not, still waiting on confirmation if it will the Macademia or all black. No updates on build date either.

#9 ·
Ordered ours Nov 2021 and received it May 2022. At least there was no markup in pricing and we weren't in a hurry. Fabulous vehicle, no regrets, excellent fuel economy, driveability, and power for the L.A. roads. USAA only charges $700 per year for full coverage. Corolla Cross, Oh what a feeling...

#13 ·
Where in Ontario are you located? Im in Whitby Ontario, ordered mine mid November of 2022. I know they wont have started building mine yet but wonder if you have yours yet?
I
Where in Ontario are you located? Im in Whitby Ontario, ordered mine mid November of 2022. I know they wont have started building mine yet but wonder if you have yours yet?
I am located in Mississauga. I still have not got my car. I ordered it on February 15th 2022. At one time I was told it was built and my estimated delivery date was September

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.