Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm hoping it's not going to be too high and if they do market up too high it's going to be kind of pointless to get it instead of a RAV4
Yeah that could be a problem especially for you wanting an XLE. I would not be surprised if that level is close, or at, the RAV4 LE price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah that could be a problem especially for you wanting an XLE. I would not be surprised if that level is close, or at, the RAV4 LE price.
Before I found out about the Corolla cross I was looking at the Corolla hatchback and it was about 28 for the top one with leather seats and JBL speakers so I'm thinking around 29 or 30

·
Registered
166 Posts
Before I found out about the Corolla cross I was looking at the Corolla hatchback and it was about 28 for the top one with leather seats and JBL speakers so I'm thinking around 29 or 30
That would be higher than a RAV4 LE, but you will be getting a lot more luxury for that price. I think your pricing may be accurate. We will find out in the morning ! And then we will get a flood of driver experience reviews in the days after that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That would be higher than a RAV4 LE, but you will be getting a lot more luxury for that price. I think your pricing may be accurate. We will find out in the morning ! And then we will get a flood of driver experience reviews in the days after that.
I'm getting so excited but also so impatient

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where's all the news and info this morning???? Embargo was supposed to end at 7am Eastern time today.
Raiti's rides posted a video I got halfway through it and it stopped and it disappeared, I think he said a little over 28 for The XLE with all-wheel drive

·
Registered
166 Posts
Raiti's rides posted a video I got halfway through it and it stopped and it disappeared, I think he said a little over 28 for The XLE with all-wheel drive
I wonder if because Raiti got mixed up on the dates, he released the video you saw too soon. When he realized his error , he quickly took it down. Good thing he caught it because he can get in big trouble with Toyota, possibly banning him from future events.
Were you Ok with that price?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Funny story from when I was in a Scion iM forum. A journalist goofed and tweeted prices during the embargo. So I of course shared the news with the group. The press picked my post up and said I was the “leaker” !
So I subsequently posted to the group where I got the info and the press mentioned my clarification. The offending journalist tweet disappeared during that controversy. So I had two “15 minutes of fame”. LOL

I don’t know if the actual leaker got any repercussions from Toyota. The embargo was a month long that time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think Cory876 is correct; Joe Raiti got the date wrong. I watch another YouTube Reviewer (Tom Voelk of Driven Car Reviews) and he said his review of the Corolla Cross is dropping tomorrow, 9/9. Hope Raiti doesn't take too much of a hit from Toyota...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts