Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Toyota could stand to learn some design/aesthetic lessons on not making the muffler/exhaust system look like a cheap/budget, discolored, neon-sign, afterthought-bolted-on eyesore. Most of their vehicles seem to have that issue whenever you are behind them in traffic & take a look. Same with the pic in the original post. It just looks tacky (IMO).

· Registered
8 Posts
I got mine Crorolla Cross AWD LE around April and my average MPG is between18- 19 is it normal? I'm currently is 970miles. How long does it take to break in the car and do I need to have an oil change around 1k? Please help.

· Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE
33 Posts
I got mine Crorolla Cross AWD LE around April and my average MPG is between18- 19 is it normal? I'm currently is 970miles. How long does it take to break in the car and do I need to have an oil change around 1k? Please help.
Hey, are you still facing the lower mpg situation with your CC?
Well, something that may help a bit…
I have installed a throttle control, it’s very easy to install and it’s not going to void any warranty.
That helps with an extra 20% gas savings in Eco mode.
It will offer the benefits of having race mode, sport mode, normal mode, eco mode and “no modes” all options can be changed on the fly! No need to shut off the engine.
Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts