Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created this petition for owners of the LE and L models about the taillights. please share this with anyone and everyone you can, including your regular friends. Let's get Toyota to do something about this for the safety of their loyal customers and their families.

Corolla Cross Taillight Petition

·
Registered
9 Posts
Huh I was looking at the L model so it's a bit disheartening to hear about the tail lights not being great, I wonder if the bulbs themselves could be user replaced with LED ones (like just order off amazon type thing) if that'd help at all?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adding LED bulbs would at least brighten them up a bit, but wouldn't extend light onto the liftgate. Don't let this deter you from buying an LE, it's a nice featured vehicle, this just makes me wonder why they didn't extend the taillights onto the liftgate like on the XLE...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Signed and shared, is it possible to upgrade the tail lights?
I haven't removed the trim to see what wiring is there, but the backup light is in the hatch part of the light, so we might be able to...but XLE replacement lights are 1100 bucks from the dealer....looking at aftermarket solutions at this point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts