Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are in the South east Toyota Distributor region or Gulf state Toyota, in their website they usually mention dealer allocations, So you can check there.

My target was to get a Sonic Silver L FWD. I was not interested at all on any added options. Fortunately got one, had to wait 45 days after deposit.
Hi I ordered the same one and the dealership told me 4 to 6 months.
I'm in Ottawa Ontario Canada.
Where abouts are you located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in eastern Ontario and have had great success ordering / taking delivery of a Cross and an Outback from respective dealers in the Toronto area. These are new cars that have either been ordered and cancelled by the buyer or ordered months back from the dealer on the expectation that before it arrives at their dealership it will be sold… to me as example from Toyota, the time from making the deposit to delivery will be less than three months. You have to be willing to accept a trim or colour as it is offered.
Well I hope I don't wait the full 6 months

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I was just wondering when you placed your order. Last month, I had one dealership in ottawa tell me the wait was 3-4 months, and another tell me it was 6-9. Now, today, the first dealership is telling me it’s a 12 month wait.
I was told 6 to 8 months but since it is only the L trim with less features I was told 4 to 6 months
I don't know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts