Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I ordered the same one and the dealership told me 4 to 6 months.
I'm in Ottawa Ontario Canada.
Where abouts are you located?
I live in eastern Ontario and have had great success ordering / taking delivery of a Cross and an Outback from respective dealers in the Toronto area. These are new cars that have either been ordered and cancelled by the buyer or ordered months back from the dealer on the expectation that before it arrives at their dealership it will be sold… to me as example from Toyota, the time from making the deposit to delivery will be less than three months. You have to be willing to accept a trim or colour as it is offered.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try contacting the larger dealers in the Toronto area, a much larger market, higher volumes, more allocations. There may be some dealers that do have Cross models ordered with known incoming dates that may have had their original buyer cancel. You need to let the dealer know you are fully committed and serious to buy. If you have a good trade-in vehicle a dealer will likely put you “on the top of their list” to call if a Cross model becomes available due to a cancellation or other reason. Toyota dealers are doing their best, these are strange times!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts