Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Toyota has been saying pricing might be announced in the third quarter of this year (July , August ,September is the third quarter), perhaps we will hear at the New York Auto Show ( August 20th through 29th) ?

I think this might be a good possibility. I am impatiently awaiting news !

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
On a lark, I also emailed the New York Auto Show and asked if the Corolla Cross would be there and would we hear pricing then.

Here is the contact page.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
On a lark, I also emailed the New York Auto Show and asked if the Corolla Cross would be there and would we hear pricing then.

Here is the contact page.....
They never responded to my email. But their site doesn't seem to be fully up and running with pictures of cars that will be there so that maybe that's why.
Just checked again and there are NO Toyotas listed there.o_O

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only new info I have gleaned is: (1) Nathan/TFL said "By the way, we’ll be posting several hands-on reviews of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!" and (2) that the CC would be in the LA Auto Show in November 19-28, 2020. Not much info, I'm afraid...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only new info I have gleaned is: (1) Nathan/TFL said "By the way, we’ll be posting several hands-on reviews of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!" and (2) that the CC would be in the LA Auto Show in November 19-28, 2020. Not much info, I'm afraid...
Yeah, I read that TFL article too and asked in the comments about a more exact time for his drive. He did not respond.

By the time LA gets here, it will probably already be in Phoenix, where I live. Still hoping pricing will be announced in NY.....something to hold me over until cars appear.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I read that TFL article too and asked in the comments about a more exact time for his drive. He did not respond.

By the time LA gets here, it will probably already be in Phoenix, where I live. Still hoping pricing will be announced in NY.....something to hold me over until cars appear.
New York has just been cancelled. :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about the NY cancellation; we'll just have to keep a sharp eye out!
On the other hand....if Toyota was planning on revealing prices at the New York show, it wouldn't stop them from going ahead without the show. (hoping here)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts