Hi guys,

I just picked up my new Corolla Cross. It's a green XLE AWD with:
  • Moonroof and power lift gate
  • All weather floor/cargo liners
  • Black badge package
  • Rear bumper protector
  • Door edge guard
  • Cross bars
The moon roof was a must for my wife. All the rest was optional. I was looking for an LE FWD but this one came up at the dealer and they said no markup. I was disappointed the black badge package didn't include the front badge. That's still chrome. Maybe I'll plastidip that one.

When idling at a stop light I can feel the car shudder for about a second. It will do it two or three times at a long light. At first I thought it was the AC compressor but it happens when I have the AC turned off. Maybe transmission? Any ideas?

Edit:. Turns out it was the start/stop system as Hockeytown suggested below. 馃榿

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Registered
Hi guys,

• Black badge package
  • Rear bumper protector
  • Door edge guard
  • Cross bars
The moon roof was a must for my wife. All the rest was optional. I was looking for an LE FWD but this one came up at the dealer and they said no markup. I was disappointed the black badge package didn't include the front badge. That's still chrome. Maybe I'll plastidip that one.

When idling at a stop light I can feel the car shudder for about a second. It will do it two or three times at a long light. At first I thought it was the AC compressor but it happens when I have the AC turned off. Maybe transmission? Any ideas?

View attachment 273
It has start stop you can turn it off a button on the console , your have to push it every time after start up.

Registered
Hi guys,

• Black badge package
  • Rear bumper protector
  • Door edge guard
  • Cross bars

View attachment 273
Nice鈥.great color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts