Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be fun to report sightings on the road.

I have seen about six in my area. The last one I saw was yesterday. It was gray and I was struck by how handsome a vehicle it is. I like it's understated style.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen 2 Cross' in my area so far. One owner and I just were looking at each other (in shock) and laughing out of disbelief. It was fun to see another owner, and she was super happy with her Cross.
That is fun!
Reminds me of when I got my 2004 xB. It had a delayed release and was not yet on sale in Az so I went to California to pick it up. So it was rare here and I got many curious people ask me about it. 鈥淚s it electric?鈥 was the funniest one.

Anyway, when it started appearing here, someone on the xB forum living in the valley mentioned he got his. I happened to be in his area one day, and I spotted him driving his around鈥ctually I saw him twice when he went around the block. I laughed when he posted later that he saw 鈥渢wo in one day!鈥.
I said, 鈥渄ude, that was me you saw both times鈥
馃槅

Registered
That is fun!
Reminds me of when I got my 2004 xB. It had a delayed release and was not yet on sale in Az so I went to California to pick it up. So it was rare here and I got many curious people ask me about it. 鈥淚s it electric?鈥 was the funniest one.

Anyway, when it started appearing here, someone on the xB forum living in the valley mentioned he got his. I happened to be in his area one day, and I spotted him driving his around鈥ctually I saw him twice when he went around the block. I laughed when he posted later that he saw 鈥渢wo in one day!鈥.
I said, 鈥渄ude, that was me you saw both times鈥
馃槅
This is such great fun and hilarious! Are you in So Cal?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts