Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen 2 Cross' in my area so far. One owner and I just were looking at each other (in shock) and laughing out of disbelief. It was fun to see another owner, and she was super happy with her Cross.
That is fun!
Reminds me of when I got my 2004 xB. It had a delayed release and was not yet on sale in Az so I went to California to pick it up. So it was rare here and I got many curious people ask me about it. 鈥淚s it electric?鈥 was the funniest one.

Anyway, when it started appearing here, someone on the xB forum living in the valley mentioned he got his. I happened to be in his area one day, and I spotted him driving his around鈥ctually I saw him twice when he went around the block. I laughed when he posted later that he saw 鈥渢wo in one day!鈥.
I said, 鈥渄ude, that was me you saw both times鈥
馃槅

Registered
That is fun!
Reminds me of when I got my 2004 xB. It had a delayed release and was not yet on sale in Az so I went to California to pick it up. So it was rare here and I got many curious people ask me about it. 鈥淚s it electric?鈥 was the funniest one.

Anyway, when it started appearing here, someone on the xB forum living in the valley mentioned he got his. I happened to be in his area one day, and I spotted him driving his around鈥ctually I saw him twice when he went around the block. I laughed when he posted later that he saw 鈥渢wo in one day!鈥.
I said, 鈥渄ude, that was me you saw both times鈥
馃槅
This is such great fun and hilarious! Are you in So Cal?

Registered
We took delivery on ours about a month ago, and hadn't seen any in the St. Louis metro...although the post above says there was one! We saw one on the road on Tuesday in St. Louis county, silver. We saw a white one in rural southeast Iowa, also. It was white. It's fun to be "on the hunt" for a Cross!

Registered
2022 Corolla Cross AWD LE
I've seen 2 more since the beginning of October - a white one (same color as mine) on I-44 in the city in October, and a silver at the dealership (Lou Fusz Toyota) a couple of weeks ago during my 5,000 mile service. The other was a celestite at the grocery store in O'Fallon, IL sometime in August. That's only 3 total since July, not counting mine.

Registered
We live in the Jacksonville Fla area and even with it's high population it's rare to see another Cross!
I bought my 2022 LE at Beaver Toyota and they had one 22 used on the lot and one new model for sale. Needless to say I bought the new one. They had NO 2023 models. After I made my purchase Keith Peirson called and said he had some coming in. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we are ours. My only concern is the "CVT" transmission. I had a Nissan with that transmission and after the purchase I found out that the manufacture suggested tranny oil change every 30k miles. The cost was almost $300. I traded the car the following week. I hope Toyota has not hidden that fact from buyers..

Registered
2022 Corolla Cross AWD LE
Just saw another today, silver on I-64 on the Illinois side of the STL metro. Total 5 all-time counting mine.

To be fair, it's rare to see a Cross even at a dealership right now. Any you happen to see in a lot are already sold (most from way back when they first hit the allocation stage). They're picked up by the buyer soon after they are delivered. Mine was on the lot less than 24 hours between the time it rolled off the truck and the time I picked it up. High-markup dealers might hold onto on-lot stock for longer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts