Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the IN-Channel window deflector? I have the TAPE VERSION but it keeps falling off, I mean, the front ones ( both sides) does not glue at all.

· Registered
16 Posts
I have had great luck with the stick-on type, but I stripped the painted part of the door right down to the clear cote.....really scrub it with alcohol pad and anything you think will remove the wax but not the finish. On the other hand, I tried the "in channel" type on a Nissan in 2017 and the window would not go all the way up. It would stop at the edge of the plastic, and I had wind noise. So, I don't put them on any longer, but I must confess I really miss them in Florida. I liked being able to leave the window cracked to allow heat to escape. Good luck, Sorry to be no help.

· Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had great luck with the stick-on type, but I stripped the painted part of the door right down to the clear cote.....really scrub it with alcohol pad and anything you think will remove the wax but not the finish. On the other hand, I tried the "in channel" type on a Nissan in 2017 and the window would not go all the way up. It would stop at the edge of the plastic, and I had wind noise. So, I don't put them on any longer, but I must confess I really miss them in Florida. I liked being able to leave the window cracked to allow heat to escape. Good luck, Sorry to be no help.
Hey
No need to be sorry! Actually it was a great comment because I had that in my mind… what would be the issue with the in-channel??? and I was afraid that the same issue you had with the Nissan ( the window not closing completely) could eventually happen to me.
So, I believe there is no in-channel available in the market just yet and I will not be the first one to buy it.
thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts