Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
How is the gas millage? I can see that your brother has a XLE without AWD. Can your brother get the advertised gas millage of average 32 MPG? Also, how is the cargo space? Can you put a 55''-65'' TV in the back? Haha
How bright are the headlights? Do they cover the road ahead well? I am asking because Camry's lights are brighter than Corolla's lights.....I am into buying a vehicle, but I would like headlights to be bright....
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How is the gas millage? I can see that your brother has a XLE without AWD. Can your brother get the advertised gas millage of average 32 MPG? Also, how is the cargo space? Can you put a 55''-65'' TV in the back? Haha
How bright are the headlights? Do they cover the road ahead well? I am asking because Camry's lights are brighter than Corolla's lights.....I am into buying a vehicle, but I would like headlights to be bright....
Thanks
Here’s a video of the head lights. Mpg so far 33MPG average. You might be able to put a 65 inch tv on the back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello
I just got my new XLE cross today and I was shocked when I found that the passenger seat can not be pumped. I asked the dealership about it they said it is not possible to raise the passenger seat. Is there any alternative way to do it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello
I just got my new XLE cross today and I was shocked when I found that the passenger seat can not be pumped. I asked the dealership about it they said it is not possible to raise the passenger seat. Is there any alternative way to do it?
There is a permanent way to raise it:

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a permanent way to raise it:

Thank you very much for the link, I truly appreciate it. I will look into it and try to install it as soon as I purchase it. I am not familiar with such things, I hope it is easy to do it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts