Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I have done with other new model introductions is check cargurus.com.
I check in there after prices are released. They will show cars that are assigned and being sent to them, serial numbers and all, not cars that are already on the lots.

It's weird that at first you have to search under "Used Car" and click on the upcoming vehicle, but that is where you will get the earliest news on deliveries. After a while, and after the stream of cars increases, it will be under "New Car".

I will keep checking for everyone and let you know where the cars are headed. I am sure you all are as anxious as I am to actually sit in one !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey @bicepeak.

Great tip.

Did you reach out directly to any Toyota dealers yet or plan to soon?
I heard that some tell/show you stuff before it shows up online. But it happens rarely and isn't exactly groundbreaking info but still valuable.

Keep us posted! I'll do my part as well :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Something I have done with other new model introductions is check cargurus.com.
I check in there after prices are released. They will show cars that are assigned and being sent to them, serial numbers and all, not cars that are already on the lots.

It's weird that at first you have to search under "Used Car" and click on the upcoming vehicle, but that is where you will get the earliest news on deliveries. After a while, and after the stream of cars increases, it will be under "New Car".

I will keep checking for everyone and let you know where the cars are headed. I am sure you all are as anxious as I am to actually sit in one !
I did not know that, thanks for sharing that I'll have to keep a tab open to keep checking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey @bicepeak.

Great tip.

Did you reach out directly to any Toyota dealers yet or plan to soon?
I heard that some tell/show you stuff before it shows up online. But it happens rarely and isn't exactly groundbreaking info but still valuable.

Keep us posted! I'll do my part as well :)
I did contact a couple of dealers. I asked both of them about attending the new model orientations, but did not get a direct answer on that. I will be more aggressive once pricing has been released.

The funny thing is ,I usually know more than the dealer on new products. :)
I actually don't blame them to much because it is more important to sell what they have now because that is how they pay their bills.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok.......there appears to be glitch in the cargurus.com system. They are actually 2022 Corollas that are mistakenly listed as Corolla Cross. It did seem to be way too early, but I got excited when I saw them show up online.

I am deleting some of my earlier posts to avoid confusion and false expectations.

I will keep an eye on it, especially after pricing is announced.

(Contacted Cargurus.com and advised them of the error and the Corolla Cross has disappeared from the search. When it reappears, I know it will then be legit.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok.......there appears to be glitch in the cargurus.com system. They are actually 2022 Corollas that are mistakenly listed as Corolla Cross. It did seem to be way too early, but I got excited when I saw them show up online.

I am deleting some of my earlier posts to avoid confusion and false expectations.

I will keep an eye on it, especially after pricing is announced.

(Contacted Cargurus.com and advised them of the error and the Corolla Cross has disappeared from the search. When it reappears, I know it will then be legit.)
That's too bad it was a glitch. Fingers crossed things go smoothly with vehicles reaching dealers still.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's too bad it was a glitch. Fingers crossed things go smoothly with vehicles reaching dealers still.
It will definitely be helpful at some point. Gives a great heads up to get a chance to actually sit in one locally before most people, and some salesmen, even know what it is. Very exciting at that point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts