Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love it! Worth noting though that just in my opinion, the one right on the center of the steering wheel I'd question a bit, since if the airbag were to deploy I'd be worried about it launching those little plastic/presumably rhinestone bits directly towards the driver/other passengers at an insane speed and probably wouldn't be great. Like not fatal but... probably not pleasant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love it! Worth noting though that just in my opinion, the one right on the center of the steering wheel I'd question a bit, since if the airbag were to deploy I'd be worried about it launching those little plastic/presumably rhinestone bits directly towards the driver/other passengers at an insane speed and probably wouldn't be great. Like not fatal but... probably not pleasant.
Just curious! Toyota Corp. main web page and all dealers pages that I have seen show Macadamia/Mocha Interior as Out of Stock or Unavailable. In addition Inventory Personnel at Dealers said they have never seen any thing except black. So how did you get that interior? I have it in my 2018 Toyota Prius 4.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just curious! Toyota Corp. main web page and all dealers pages that I have seen show Macadamia/Mocha Interior as Out of Stock or Unavailable. In addition Inventory Personnel at Dealers said they have never seen any thing except black. So how did you get that interior? I have it in my 2018 Toyota Prius 4.
when to dealer places the order the way she wanted it. It took 2+ month to get. They had to do a vehicle change request to get it from different region.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when to dealer places the order the way she wanted it. It took 2+ month to get. They had to do a vehicle change request
Thanks! We were told it wasn't available anywhere. We got our XLE in just 4 days so we took it with Black/Charcoal
I have the black/charcoal. I like it with my night shade Corolla cross.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts