Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Oh boy...you can eye room me as much as you would like! How do I reset the milage screen? I am coming from an 06 Tacoma, that didn't even have a back up camera. Go easy one me here! = ) Also, where do I buy spacers? I am not familiar with this. THANK YOU soooo much!!!
Resetting your mileage screen would be spelled out in your manual. I don鈥檛 have a Cross so someone who does can guide you too.
I suggest going to a dealer to raise the passenger seat, mainly because I can鈥檛 find Cross specific risers yet. Plus if you have to remove the seats ,you have to be very careful by disconnecting the battery first to not set off air bags while unplugging wires under the seat.
You might be able to put the spacers in without removing the seat. If I lived nearby, I might be able to help you sort it out.馃檪

Registered
Resetting your mileage screen would be spelled out in your manual. I don鈥檛 have a Cross so someone who does can guide you too.
I suggest going to a dealer to raise the passenger seat, mainly because I can鈥檛 find Cross specific risers yet. Plus if you have to remove the seats ,you have to be very careful by disconnecting the battery first to not set off air bags while unplugging wires under the seat.
You might be able to put the spacers in without removing the seat. If I lived nearby, I might be able to help you sort it out.馃檪
Hello, this is very kind of you to help me so much. Right now I am away from my home for a few days, and do not have my Cross. Cross what I vaguely remember, I did use the steering wheel controls to reset the milage. I only did that the third day I owned the vehicle, but I don't think the mpg on the infotainment screen changed. I put the car back on Eco mode. Regarding the spacers: If I were to modify the seat, I cannot not do it, but I want it done professionally of course. Do dealerships do this, or do I have to take it to a independent shop? Any thoughts? Thank you!

Registered
Hello, this is very kind of you to help me so much. Right now I am away from my home for a few days, and do not have my Cross. Cross what I vaguely remember, I did use the steering wheel controls to reset the milage. I only did that the third day I owned the vehicle, but I don't think the mpg on the infotainment screen changed. I put the car back on Eco mode. Regarding the spacers: If I were to modify the seat, I cannot not do it, but I want it done professionally of course. Do dealerships do this, or do I have to take it to a independent shop? Any thoughts? Thank you!
At this point, with the model being so new ,the dealer might be your best bet do the proper spacers. But any shop should be able to do it.

Registered
Hi everyone. After ordering a CC in January, finally received it mid April. Have never bought a car without a test drive so this whole process is new to me. Overall I like the car but there are two concerns for me. My car came with a full tank of gas and now I just filled it up. The mileage states it is getting about 17-18 mpg. Some people have told me there is a "break in " period for the engine before you see the great mileage. Is this true and has anyone experienced this also?

Second the passenger seat seats very low. I do not see anyway to raise it. Am I missing something? Other than I love the car. I got silver.d
I'm having the same issue. I got mine Crorolla Cross AWD LE around April and my average MPG is between18- 19 is it normal? I'm currently is 970miles. How long does it take to break in the car and do I need to have an oil change around 1k? Please help.

Registered
I'm having the same issue. I got mine Crorolla Cross AWD LE around April and my average MPG is between18- 19 is it normal? I'm currently is 970miles. How long does it take to break in the car and do I need to have an oil change around 1k? Please help.
I ams having the same issue on gas milage. My Cross had 330 miles, and getting the same mpg as you are. Regarding the oil change, the you tube channel "Car Car Nut" recommends an oil change at 1,000 miles. He's a Toyota Master mechanic.

Registered
I ams having the same issue on gas milage. My Cross had 330 miles, and getting the same mpg as you are. Regarding the oil change, the you tube channel "Car Car Nut" recommends an oil change at 1,000 miles. He's a Toyota Master mechanic.
I believe at 1000 miles for the initial "break in period" where the most wear could occur. At least thats the way I understood it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts