Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Showed this to DW, to which she replied: “did we missed the Keurig inside the glove compartment?” 😂😂😂

Vehicle Automotive design Steering part Speedometer Communication Device

I haven’t confirmed the reason for the safety warning, but I strongly believe it was because I drove over the 12-hours mark (12-1/2 hrs) that day.

Best regards,

CrossSaint 🥐

·
Registered
15 Posts
Showed this to DW, to which she replied: “did we missed the Keurig inside the glove compartment?” 😂😂😂

View attachment 310

I haven’t confirmed the reason for the safety warning, but I strongly believe it was because I drove over the 12-hours mark (12-1/2 hrs) that day.

Best regards,

CrossSaint 🥐
We are waiting for our 2022 Cross XLE so my post explains the appearance of this coffee cup in my 2018 Toyota Prius 4. If you cause a lane change alert by hitting a lane divider line too many times, the display shows this as a warning. It will suggest you need a rest so you can be more attentive. You can remove this display by hitting the return icon on the steering wheel. In extreme circumstances, the entire display will be occupied by this visual alert and it will not disappear until the car is stopped, the motor turned off, then re-started. It certainly gets your attention! moonchild1936

·
Registered
352 Posts
We are waiting for our 2022 Cross XLE so my post explains the appearance of this coffee cup in my 2018 Toyota Prius 4. If you cause a lane change alert by hitting a lane divider line too many times, the display shows this as a warning. It will suggest you need a rest so you can be more attentive. You can remove this display by hitting the return icon on the steering wheel. In extreme circumstances, the entire display will be occupied by this visual alert and it will not disappear until the car is stopped, the motor turned off, then re-started. It certainly gets your attention! moonchild1936
I like that !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.