Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fitcamx, got that from amazon, they got couple ver, 2k or 4k for the front, i got the 4k one and take 2 weeks ship from china.

love they steal power from the front and not much wire fish to the center console

·
Registered
95 Posts
Fitcamx, got that from amazon, they got couple ver, 2k or 4k for the front, i got the 4k one and take 2 weeks ship from china.

love they steal power from the front and not much wire fish to the center console
Thank you!!

·
Registered
29 Posts

I don’t see that Fitcamx having rear camera. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2022 Corolla Cross AWD LE
48 Posts
You typically get better results with two separate cameras for front and rear rather than a single unit with two cameras. The price difference is not that much (many times two single cameras will be cheaper) and the rear camera of a dual unit typically will record at a lower resolution. 2K resolution cameras like the Viofo A119 are nowadays cheap enough to just buy two of them for front and rear.

Also the Dashcamtalk forums is a good source for dash cam recommendations and reviews.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts