Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your mileage seems a bit low for the Cross' stated EPA mileage. If your Cross is new (less than 1,000 miles) the engine isn't broken in yet and that can affect mileage. MPGs should increase after break-in. Of course personal driving styles and other things can affect your mileage. Here's a link that discusses this issue:

·
Registered
2022 Corolla Cross XLE AWD
10 Posts
I will say this my city driving MPG is way low. At times its like yours 24-26/27 but my highway is 30-32. Yes I know driving style is a factor but for me I think the factors that hurt mine are 1. That I live in the mountains here in East TN and 2. the slow from a start acceleration which leaves me pushing it harder than I feel like I should. Hence why I will be having it tuned here soon.

Either way though I still love the car and do not regret it whatsoever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will say this my city driving MPG is way low. At times its like yours 24-26/27 but my highway is 30-32. Yes I know driving style is a factor but for me I think the factors that hurt mine are 1. That I live in the mountains here in East TN and 2. the slow from a start acceleration which leaves me pushing it harder than I feel like I should. Hence why I will be having it tuned here soon.

Either way though I still love the car and do not regret it whatsoever.
Me to no regret, thats why i trade my car for cross. You know the traffic here in LA, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts