Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, my options (what is available). Just need advice/thoughts. I like the cross, I just think it might be priced slightly of its class, even though its the premium version?

2023 Rav4 Woodland: 37800 after tax/markups..
2023 Corolla Cross XLE 33200 after tax. No markups, some accessories added
2023 Subaru Forrester Sport 35,000 after tax.

· Registered
51 Posts
If you need more space then go for the rav4, my wife has one and it rides a lot rougher/sportier than my corolla cross. The cross rides almost similar to my 2020 camry, smooth but don't take corners too fast. 😉
The rav4 has a normal 8 speed transmission and the corolla cross and forester have a cvt. If you’ve never driven a car with a cvt before then it would take you a week to get used to how a cvt behaves, at least that’s how long it took me to get used to having my rpm stay steady in one place while the car picks up speed. 😁
The forester is starting to look it’s age by now, maybe Subaru have plans to release a newer bodied Forester. Worth looking into….don’t you just hate it when you get a new car and a newer revised or totally new one gets released a few weeks or months after. 😳
The forester is actually in the same class as the rav4 so the corolla cross should be compared to the Crosstrek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts