Toyota Corolla Cross Forum banner

2023 Cross AWD XLE

727 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Lukki7ster
I purchased my new Corolla Cross on January 23 and before noon the next day the following warning signals appeared: AWD malfunction, DriveStart Control malfunction, System malfunction, and Check engine. They replaced the ECM. Warnings came back. They replaced Evap Canister and Evap Pump. Warnings back within 2 days. Now they want to keep my vehicle and run more tests. I’m concerned this is going to be an ongoing problem. Haven’t had more than two consecutive days without warning signals. Anybody else having these issues?
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Any of this happen in rainy weather or wet roads? I heard of some issues with wet road
Reactions: 1
Any of this happen in rainy weather or wet roads? I heard of some issues with wet road
First time it happened was cold winter day. Seen all those conditions. But hard to say if that’s the trigger as the vehicle has not functioned properly for more than 48 hours since I drove it off the lot at the end of January.
Reactions: 2
First time it happened was cold winter day. Seen all those conditions. But hard to say if that’s the trigger as the vehicle has not functioned properly for more than 48 hours since I drove it off the lot at the end of January.
I hope they sort you out! Thankfully you are still under warranty!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts